These are some quick one-line thoughts on life that I penned down. Are they philosophical? Sure, you would think it’s all philosophy. But then to me, it’s what I think and what I am trying to practice or incorporate in my life to bring in more positivity.
- If your journey is not joyful, the end is never going to be happy.
- If you keep waiting for the right time, the right person, the right thing; you’ll be waiting right till the end.
- Don’t let your past and future steal your present.
- Give your love to everyone and everything around you, but start with yourself first.
- Always make time to do what makes you happy, you have to do the rest anyways.
- Practice a hobby, a passion such that it has the power to transport you into another world.
- Obstacles are just temporary, you are eternal.
- Believe in something stronger than you, God, or some higher power. Know that it always has your back. Always.
- When in doubt, just do it. You will never know unless you try.
- Trust your gut instinct. If it feels right, it probably is.
- When in trouble, reach out to people around you. You might find just the right person to help you.
- You are bound to make mistakes and it is ok to make them, as long as it helps you grow.
- Stop judging people and stop judging yourself.
- Avoid doing things which you know will cause you harm or sadness in the end. Why put yourself through hell? Isn’t there already enough around?
- You cannot be happy perpetually. But accepting that you are sad is the first step towards happiness.
- Smile often even at the strangers, laugh out loud; we all could do with some more reasons to be happy.
Let me know what do you think? Which one resonates the most with you. Or just feel free to add any of your thoughts!